- Online accounting
Log in online any time and see up-to-date business financials – from anywhere.
- Automatic bank reconciliation
Xero imports and categorises your latest bank transactions. Simply click OK to reconcile.
See all your bank balances, invoices, bills and expense claims at a glance and add new transactions with a click.
- Smart reports
View and share interactive reports and budgets in real-time – no waiting until the end of the month.
Inventory items speed up invoicing while tracking sales and purchases.
- Easy invoicing
Create professional recurring invoices and receive updates when they’re opened.
Create and manage quotes and easily turn them into invoices when the work is done.
- Invoice Reminders
Get paid easier with Invoice Reminders. Automatically prompt customers an invoice is due and remind customers if invoices are overdue.
- Save time and increase productivity
Save your business time and increase productivity with less manual data entry. That’s because Payroll in Xero organises all of your business information is in one handy place.
- Report to Inland Revenue easily
Report your payroll information with Inland Revenue easily. All of your required reports are created and pre-populated for downloading. And, it’s easy to upload them to Inland Revenue.
- Go mobile
Use Xero’s mobile apps to manage your business while you’re on the move. Reconcile, send invoices and create expense claims – from anywhere.
- Paperless leave requests and payslips
The Xero Me app makes it simple for employees to apply for leave and view their pay history – all from their mobile. Managers can view and approve or decline leave requests right in the app.
Farming on the front foot. Figured is an online farm financial management software that offers farmers a better way to financially manage your farming operations using crop and livestock tracking, farm budgeting and forecasting tools that work seamlessly with online accounting software Xero. This enables you to confidently plan and reforecast with realtime information when conditions change. Figured plus Xero ensures you know exactly where the farming operation stands – and where it’s heading.
5 Great Reasons to Farm with Figured:
1. Complete picture: All your farm’s financial and stock information in one place cash, budgeting and stockonhand positions are integrated with your profit and loss.
2. Budgeting and forecasting: Track crop & livestock movements, operating expenses, see overall profit and future cash available, enabling decision making based on a true picture of farm performance.
3. Production Reporting: Dollars per hectare, per kg milk solids and per stock unit are built into Figured and are available in a click.
4. One team: The whole farming team can collaborate online with one set of information in real time ensuring quick decision making with up to date information
5. Saves time: Quick and easy stock reconciliation. Bank reports can be quickly generated when needed. Stock numbers are automatically updated online so less time chasing paperwork Want to farm on the front foot? Talk to the team at Lawson Avery Limited about getting Figured today.
SCENARIO PLANNING AND ANALYSIS
Knowledge is power. Top farmers don’t achieve good results by luck, they measure information, analyse it and use that knowledge to drive policy.
Modelling ‘what if’ scenarios and measuring information will help you make better decisions, faster.
Confident decision making means you’re well placed to recognise and maximise income opportunities when they come along. Ultimately, you’ll gain a big picture view. This can translate to improved outcomes, be it more milk in the vat or more lambs on the ground.
Your most valuable asset behind land, good livestock management is key to farming success. Recording weights and quantities alongside financial information means that you can make the best production decisions at every review.
With Cashmanager RURAL livestock, you can monitor stock actions month-by-month, create a budget for proposed stock purchases, sales and other livestock movements and adjustments. And get a year-end stock reconciliation at the click of a button.
FORECAST DAIRY REVENUE
Entering and maintaining milk production data has never been so quick and efficient.
The new online dairy forecaster lets you update the latest dairy prices with a single click. The impact of dairy price changes on annual revenue can be seen immediately.
The dairy forecaster makes it easier to monitor your annual dairy revenue and get an accurate picture of how your production is tracking. By selecting your dairy company in the dairy forecaster it automatically configures the capacity adjustment and production year dates.
REPORTS THAT SPEAK YOUR LANGUAGE
Reporting is tailored to farming in a way traditional business accounting software cannot match.
A raft of reports including cashflow, year to date, variance, equity and trend reports provide insight for you and those you need to keep informed.
The Economic Farm Surplus Report is a performance summary, with analysis to standard benchmarks per ha, head or kg of production. Loved by farmers, bankers and consultants – this report makes sense of farm financials.
Cashmanager RURAL comes pre-set with sample codes for your style of farm. It’s easy to understand and manage because it’s focused on cash. There’s no need to spend hours setting up before you start as all codes can be changed and re-arranged at any time.
You can closely monitor your income and expenses and forecast cashflow in real time. Cashmanager RURAL uses farmer-friendly language and is intuitive for farmers to use.
PLAN FORWARD WITH CONFIDENCE
Revising your spending plan with Cashmanager RURAL is quick and easy. By keeping your budget alive you can see how you’re tracking through the year. Compare today’s actuals with your plan and make adjustments as you need.
Variance reports are a handy tool for governance and reporting when you have business partners you’re accountable to.
Monitor multiple farms with ease. Cashmanager RURAL’s web-based consolidated reports gives you the ability to see all your farm financial information, across multiple businesses, in a single view.
A simple easy to use wagebook. Record all your wage details including gross payments, tax, allowances and leave. Ideal for farmers who employ a few staff and don’t need a full payroll system. IR345 returns completed and printed ready to send to IRD.
Takes care of those ‘have to dos’. Preparing GST is easy and set up for farming – for example you can auto split transactions between private use with GST claimable and business use by a percentage.
Improve productivity & financial control. Easier compliance.
MYOB AccountRight is powerful accounting with business management capabilities
- Stay compliant. Improve productivity and efficiency, make IRD compliance easy, and choose the plan that best suits your business needs.Your finances and business information is up-to-date and in one place, with major administrative tasks like banking, payroll and KiwiSaver made more efficient. And with information shared automatically across every device, your whole team and accountant can collaborate together regardless of location.
- Stay competitive. MYOB AccountRight is powerful accounting with business management capabilities so your business can stay competitive to get ahead.
- Stay in control. Customisable to manage jobs, inventory, and multiple company accounts.
- Be up-to-date with any change to Government legislation. Easily track, calculate and meet your compliance obligations such as GST, employee tax (PAYE) and KiwiSaver.Efficiently manage complex payroll, and automatic updates keep you completely up-to-date with any change to Government legislation.
- Know where you’re making money. Track costs, know which jobs are profitable and where you’re making your money.With Plus and Premier, track employee time and job billing, giving you more control of business processes.
- Easily track what you buy and sell. Easily track what you buy and sell and profitability, plus what’s in stock, and what’s on order.Build stock from individual components and manage multiple pricing levels.
- Stay on top of your cash flow. Send invoices and manage your contacts on the go knowing your accounts are being updated across all your devices at the same time.With real-time invoice tracking MYOB OnTheGo helps you take more control of your sales process and better manage your cash flow, all from the palm of your hand.
When you’re running your own business, it’s important to keep your mind on the job. You don’t want to waste time crunching the numbers and completing your bookwork when you could be spending that time on your business.
Speak to us about Banklink. The range of simple solutions let you easily provide us with the information they need. It means you can stay focused on building your business.
BankLink automates and simplifies your accounting by virtually eliminating manual data entry and the collection of receipts and bank statements. You’ll no longer have to spend hours doing your books with software that is often complex and expensive to use.
And, BankLink makes it easy for us to send you regular financial information so you can make well-informed business decisions.
BankLink is suitable for all small business owners including tradies, retailers, medical practices, rental property owners, sales reps, café owners and farmers.
Join more than quarter of a million business owners who have already discovered that BankLink makes their accounting a lot easier.Simplifies and automates your accounting process
- Saves you time and money – virtually eliminates manual data entry and reduces time spent on bookwork
- Accurate and secure data supplied to your accountant daily, weekly or monthly
- Timely financial reports to help with business decision making (cash flow, P&L etc)
- Reduces stress – you don’t need to understand accounting, you’ll have fewer queries from your accountant, and you won’t need to supply receipts, bank statements or files from other accounting software
BankLink securely collects electronic copies of your statement information from your bank or financial institution and then delivers this directly to us.
Using BankLink, we will process your transactions and, where additional information is required, request details from you using our easy to use Solutions for your Business.
BankLink also provides us with Business Solutions to help you easily manage your invoicing and payments to suppliers, without the cost and complexity of a full accounting solution.
Absolutely. BankLink is completely secure and has achieved PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliancy — a security standard set by the major credit card companies. You do not disclose your bank passwords at any time and the service does not have any internet banking capabilities.
Electronic copies of your transactions are sent to us under strict international security measures, in accordance with the requirements of all the major banks. Your transaction data is supplied in encrypted form and cannot be accessed by anyone other than us.
We cannot register you with BankLink until you have provided a signed authority form.