October 7th, 2020
To our valued clients,
In these uncertain times, we all need to be in control of our financial position.
We can help you manage your cash flow and budgets, to ensure you have the correct information to make an informed decision.
Our team can also help with any Covid-19 support applications.
During lockdown Levels 3 and 4, we worked remotely to support your business and legal needs.
Under Level 1 or 2, if you prefer we will be able to meet with you face to face by appointment.
Please keep the following in mind:
- If you have cold or flu-like symptoms you must stay away (as our own staff will do if they have symptoms).
- We’ll request that you sanitise your hands upon entering our premises.
- We will aim to maintain a 2-metre social distance.
- We will keep contact-tracing records of anyone who has close interaction with our staff.
- We aim to reduce the number of shared surfaces, and regularly disinfect them.
These procedures are based on government recommendations.
Please get in touch if you need any assistance.
We look forward to seeing you in person, and in safety!
All of us at Lawson Avery
UNITE AGAINST COVID-19
NZ government website which has the latest information and updates on the COVID-19 fight.
WORK AND INCOME NZ
The Work and Income website has all the information on applying for financial help.